Transform an outdoor space into an exotic retreat. Whether it’s a courtyard, a patio area or a balcony, we have some great ideas
- Use forged iron furniture, mixed with dark wooden tables to create an ethnic charm. The carved low level table adds authenticity to this setting
3. Use rich colours and exotic fabrics to create a luxurious ambience
4. Mix vintage with modern. This daybed piled high with natural textures adds a modern feel to this outdoor retreat
5. Use colour to make a statement. Don’t be afraid to paint a wall with a striking colour. Bold colours will reflect the natural sunlight creating a stimulating courtyard.
6. Plant an abundance of succulents, evergreen shrubs and bouganville. To create an interest, group plants together en masse and pay attention to the design and beauty of the pots, as well as the planting.
7. Don’t forget to create a shaded area! In hot climates it is often more comfortable to place the seating areas in the shade.
8. Add a fire pit for cooler evenings
8. Keep things simple for a super stylish retreat
Or indulge your passion and create an exotic outdoor heaven!
Let us know what you think. Please share/follow if you like.